gtkstatusbar/gtkframe drawing wildly

Take a look at the statusbar in cvs gimp.  I usize the
gtkstatusbar's width to 1 and it draws all over creation,
like under the cancel button.  (gtkstatusbar lets gtkframe
and gtklabel do all drawing)

Is that a bug in gtkstatusbar (do we need more code there to
handle this) or is gtkframe and/or gtklabel?  I'm not sure
where exactly to dig to fix this...

Fiddling with resize stuff could fix gtkframe to draw correctly
but we need a window in gtkstatusbar to cut off gtklabel?

This might feed into that widget/gadget discussion...

--
Shawn T. Amundson
amundson@gimp.org               http://www.gimp.org/~amundson

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking