signal mechanism

Hi,

who´s currently maintaining the Gtk+ signal mechanism? I looked at the
sources but didn´t find any clue about that..

I´m currently trying (together with Tero Pulkkinen from Gtk-- and two
others) to get a new project running. It´s about creating a standard signal
mechanism, with similar interface even in different languages, extensible
(e.g. for adding a CORBA layer), not bound to some specific toolkit and,
last but not least, combining the strengths of all other mechanisms.

Unfortunately we only have experience with OO mechanisms, so we need a bit
help here...

Thanx
	Christian

PS: I sent a request to your list archive about 8 hours ago and got no
reply yet (mailto:gtk-devel-list-request@redhat.com?subject="archive maxfiles 50 get
latest/*"). Is that normal behavior?