clist buglet

In current CVS gtkclist.c:set_cell_contents, we have:

  if (clist->column[column].auto_resize &&
      !GTK_CLIST_AUTO_RESIZE_BLOCKED (clist))
    GTK_CLIST_CLASS_FW (clist)->cell_size_request (clist, clist_row,
                                                   column, &requisition);

but later at the end of the function:

  column_auto_resize (clist, clist_row, column, requisition.width);

is called unconditionally. Thus requisiton.width can be used uninitialized.

Methinks column_auto_size should only be called under the same conditions
as the cell_size_request, but my clist internals clue is minimal, so is
this the correct fix?

-Yosh