gtk_ctree_node_get_row_style()

Lars,

gtk_ctree_node_get_row_style() returns NULL on a ctree node that hasn't been
shown yet (?)  I need to do this before I set the style, so that I get the
style correctly, i.e. the stuff that gtkrc sets.  Otherwise, I set the font,
and it removes the background color, etc that the user may have specified
already.  So my question is: how should I go about setting the font without
overwriting the other things?

--
pavlov@pavlov.net
http://www.pavlov.net/

"Experimental dog, Salivating dog, Good dog, dinner bell
dinner bell do the bell thing, dinner bell dinner bell
ring..."  - They Might Be Giants