Re: g_get_home_dir, g_get_tmp_dir

Quoting Tor Lillqvist (tml@hemuli.tte.vtt.fi):

> I think some specification for the semantics of g_get_home_dir and
> g_get_tmp_dir should be decided upon. In my gimp for Windows work, I
> had assumed that g_get_home_dir can and should return an empty string
> if the user has no recognisable home directory (as typically is the
> case on single-user Windoze machines).

Isn't C:\ the home dir, then ? :-) I'd opt for this:

- The value of $HOME
- Some registry key which is set upon installation
- C:\

in this order.

--
Dipl. Inf. (FH) Aaron "Optimizer" Digulla     Assistent im BIKS Labor, FB WI
"(to) optimize: Make a program faster by      FH Konstanz, Brauneggerstr. 55