Re: Getting ready for 1.0.6

Quoting Owen Taylor (otaylor@redhat.com):

> I've been working recently on putting together a release 1.0.6 of
> GTK+. It is my hope that this will be the last 1.0.x release of GTK+,
> so I'd like to make sure it is good enough to last to GTK+-1.2.

Ok, here is the compile report on Linux/i386 with egcs-1.1a:

gdkimage.c: In function `gdk_image_new_bitmap':
gdkimage.c:87: warning: implicit declaration of function `malloc'
gdkimage.c:87: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
ggdkimage.c: In function `gdk_image_new':
gdkimage.c:168: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
gdkimage.c:190: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
gdkimage.c:199: warning: implicit declaration of function `free'
gdkimage.c:282: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast

Why is malloc used here ? It's not used anywhere else, right ?

--
Dipl. Inf. (FH) Aaron "Optimizer" Digulla     Assistent im BIKS Labor, FB WI
"(to) optimize: Make a program faster by      FH Konstanz, Brauneggerstr. 55