Re: g_strcase_hash & G_GET_DOUBLE_LE suggestion

michael@imaginator.com said:
//
// 	I sent this some time ago and either it is more worthless than I
// suspected or it bounced silently; anyway here goes:

//         Something we use in gnumeric is a case insensitive string
// hash, so attached is a patch for that ( perhaps this is a stupid idea
// ? ) it doesn't fit the namespace so nicely as g_strcase_hash but I
// don't know what to do about that.

I defined exactely the same in gnome-mailer/camel, (except that I did not
use tolower because of a comment in g_strcasecmp() ). Perhaps wouldn't it
be too stupid to add it to glib.

Regards,

	Bertrand