Re: New 'GObject' as base for GtkObject?

I have not heard back anything on my proposed object structure
located at

  http://www.ece.ucdavis.edu/~kenelson/private/gos.tar.gz

It is flexible enough that you can use it for multiple inheritance,
inheritance of abstract interfaces, and multiple exportable interfaces.
It is very java like in construction with virtual inheritance only
(not C++ like).  It demonstrates that only very simple tables are
necessary.

Just a reminder in case you have forgotten.

--Karl