Documentation Project

Hello, I was reading over the FAQ on the latest gtk documentation
project and a few questions came to mind.

The assignee is to hold copyright under some kind of open license.
Will this open license permit reuse of the documentation in projects
built on top of gtk?

For example, I am a contributor for the gtk+ C++ wrapper, gtk--.   We
would like to be able to use the documentation of produced for gtk+
to document our wrapper.  This means that the documentation would
be placed in our doc system (which means placing it inline in our
code.)

Will such a thing be permitted?
How will this be handled?
What copyrights will the assignee have over our code if we encorperate
that doc into our code?

Thanks.
--Karl