Re: gtk-xmhtml status

Just so everyone knows, I talked to Koen and he is putting XmHTML (and
gtk-xmhtml) into the GNOME CVS either later on today or sometime tomorrow.

This new version has his toolkit abstraction changes which should make
keeping the gtk+ port current with any XmHTML changes much easier.

the current gtk-xmhtml stuff in this latest version most likely has bugs due
to the large degree of changes with the toolkit abstraction stuff, but if we
all work together we can get it all up to snuff!
cheers,

Elliot Turner