Re: Porting GDK to libggi

> Rodrigo Moya writes:
>  > GLIB/GDK/GTK have been already ported (I don't know if the project
>  > continues). Check out http://user.sgic.fi/~tml/gimp/win32/
>
> Yes, it continues, and tracks the CVS development version. A better
> URL to bookmark would be http://www.iki.fi/tml/gimp/win32/ (which does
> get redirected to the one you mentioned, but which will be valid
> "forever", even when I switch webspace provider next time). There is
> also a (manually updated) mirror at
> http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/ .
>
> --tml

That is the Windoze port isn't it, I thought he was asking about
porting to the GGI libraries (Generic Graphics Interface) which is
actually an interesting idea (to me at least). If there is a port
being done to this interface I would be interested in hearing more
about it and possibly helping (although I am new to both gtk+ and
ggi)