Re: notebook: pixmaps not shown in last page

hi owen,

> GLE is quite a good for tool for debugging these types
> of problems.
>
>  $ ./xap --gtk-module=gle

thx for this tip

>  - Hit Ctrl-alt-tab to bring up GLE

hmm.. nothing happens!? just the input focus in the application
moves from tab to tab.. tested with fvwm2, mlvwm, icevwm..

> Hmmm, the visible checkbutton is not checked. I guess the
> widget was never shown.
>
> Why it was never shown is your problem ;-) But I suspect
> it's because the only thing that is showing the pixmaps
> is the call to gtk_notebook_show_all() when the
> page are not shown.

you are right! it seems i don't understand the *_show_*()
functions.. now it is working. thx very much.

cu
 rasca
--
 /#- Internet eMail: thron@gmx.de, FidoNet: 2:2410/304.5@fido -#\