Re: tooltips and DND

Rasca Gmelch wrote:

> hi,
>
> i continued to play around and the following seems to work:

> [Code which submits an enter/leave event to the system when
> the crossing/exit DND events happen removed]

> thx for your mail
> cu
>  rasca

Hmmm,

	That *is* one way to do it, but perhaps it would be
better to rewrite the tooltips widget so that it watches for
the appropriate events instead? (It seems like converting
and resubmitting the event is a little kludgy, and it
requires people to modify their widgets to get tooltips to work)

	I'm in over my head here, so perhaps Shawn or one of
the other experts here can comment on "the best" way to do
this.

-Jeff
--
-Jeff Evarts