Re: glib.h: defining functions in header file

> In my opinion, this is bad programming practice. One problem I have run
> into because of this is that I would like to use the macros defined in
> glib.h and glibconfig.h without linking with glib. However, Since these
> functions call g_logv, I must use a swilly workaround to avoid having to
> link with glib.

Arguably, including glib.h and glibconfig.h without expecting to
link glib is a bad programming practice, since they make internal
calls to glib anyway.  :-)

-scooter
--
Scott Michel                        | No research ideal ever survives
UCLA Computer Science		    | contact with implementation.