Re: gdk_draw_bitmap?

Martynas Kunigelis <mkunigelis@alna.lt> writes:

> Anyway, either the declaration of gdk_draw_bitmap shoud be removed or the
> function should be implemented. How it can be implemented is another
> question: perhaps set the bitmap as the gc clip mask, then call
> gdk_draw_rectangle()?

The correct way to implement this function is to use XCopyPlane instead
of the XCopyArea used in gdk_draw_pixmap.

FWIW, I uploaded a patch for this in June. It hasn't been applied yet.

--
Bernhard Herzog	  | Sketch, a python based drawing program
herzog@online.de  | http://www.online.de/home/sketch/