Text mode gtk

Hi!

Some time ago you wrote me that [good] text mode gtk is impossible. I
tried to argue, and did not hear from you since then.

Why do you think so? From my experiments it looks pretty usable.

As of now, is someone working on redoing themes? One of things I'd
appretiate would be possibility for checkboxes which are not
square-shaped [I need them much wider than their height.]

Last think: is there chance to push cursor drawing to gdk?

1) MSWindows could benefit from it because MSW do their cursor
drawings theirselfs

2) curses need it.

                                                                Pavel
--
The best software in life is free (not shareware)!		Pavel
GCM d? s-: !g p?:+ au- a--@ w+ v- C++@ UL+++ L++ N++ E++ W--- M- Y- R+