[Fwd: gtkplug commit]

>This looks like a real bug to me ... but it doesn't make
>any sense to me that it would ever be triggered in
>actual code unless the plug and socket were in the
>same application, since a socket can only be used
>once,

I observed that the bonobo code uses the same socket window more than
once? Why can it only be used once? Here is the putput of my program. If
I start it multiple times it aquires the same socket window! (which
causes the problems on the component plug which is only started once)

nui# ./gshell
set_remote_window 134798632
nui# ./gshell
set_remote_window 134800488