my undeveloped GtkFlowLayout (was Re: Parbox)

I am designing a widget like this but I haven't made a
web-page for it or anything.  It's called GtkFlowLayout
so far, but I might even rename it yet.

However I threw what I've done so far up on the
web so others can comment on the source-- it doesn't even
_begin_ to compile so far, but the .h file is semiformed.
	http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~dbenson/gtkflowlayout/

The idea is I've introduced a new type-- a
GtkFlowElement which is either:
	- GtkFlowElementStyle -- changing the parse state
	- GtkFlowElementRenderable -- specifies and draws
	       itself as a bunch of rectangular objects.
	       (What TeX calls "glue" I invert and call
	       padding.. I intend to minimize the paragraphs
	       by some function on their spacing v. their
	       ideal spacing.)

These are both GtkObjects in the current design.

Then a GtkFlowLayout makes a scrollable window
of the GtkFlowElements.  (Future horizons:  editable flow layouts)
Then wrappers are written to parse GtkFlowElement lists
from various standard file formats.

I want to, and mean to, but probably can't, tackle this alone.
Anyone who wants to help or discuss is welcome.

- Dave Benson