Re: [Fwd: Re: [gtk-list] ANNOUNCE: GTK+ 1.2.5pre1 (please test)]

After a check in gtkwidget.c

I removed the if(need_paint) statement in gtk_widget_size_allocate
and now it works better on my system.

But this is probadly a bad hack because now the widget will always repaint
when calling gtk_widget_size_allocate....

Please check this and why need_paint==FALSE when it probadly should be
TRUE?

gtkwidget.c -> gtk_widget_size_allocate(...)

/* if(need_paint) */ <---- removed statement by me, and now it worksbetter*/
	gtk_widget_queue_draw(widget);

Greats

MikeH