Re: Re: Re: GTK 'unload'ability

If you just want to avoid the segfault that exit() induces
via the atexit() handler, perhaps you could just call _exit()?

The only real difference _is_ the atexit handlers,
and you are already saying that you don't want your
modules to be able to use atexit(), since they'll be unloaded.

If you use shared memory or temp files maybe you'll
need to implement some callbackless cleanup mechanism.

- Dave