Re: beos port status???

On Sun, Sep 19, 1999 at 02:10:52PM -0700, Michelangelo Capraro wrote:
> hey there...
> sorry to clutter up the listserve with this, but
> anyone know the latest on GTK and GIMP for the
> BeOS?

Michelangelo,

We're progressing with the port. GTK+ is working very well on BeOS now,
and we'll get around to releasing another version in a couple days. These
changes will be merged into main cvs as soon as Owen and Tim are ready
for them.

Our work on GIMP UI seperation and native BeOS dialog construction is
progressing. We expect to have beta quality code out by the middle of
October.

James

--
James Mitchell					Research and Development
EventLoop, Inc.					http://www.eventloop.com

"Windows and MacOS are products, contrived by engineers in the service of
specific companies. Unix, by contrast, is not so much a product as it is a
painstakingly compiled oral history of the hacker subculture." - N Stephenson