Re: TODO list updates

eeyem@u.washington.edu writes:
> What about helixcode's "ETable" widget?
> More info is at
> 	http://www.helixcode.com/tech/e-table.php3
>
> It doesn't appear to support trees or arbitrary widgets, though.

It can't be used as-is. Someone has to remove the canvas (and XML?)
dependencies at a minimum, then post the proposed code here and
hear from Owen and Tim what would have to be changed to get it in GTK,
then make said changes. So there's a good bit of work to do with
ETable. That said, it could maybe be used.

I think with two list/tree widget failures in GTK already, people are
going to be _very_ picky about the new widget. ;-)

Havoc