Re: glib arg parser

David Helder <dhelder@umich.edu> writes:
> Popt seems to be a library that is on most systems by default (at least,
> most Linux systems).  Would it be enough to just "Strongly Recommend" it
> to Glib users and programmers?

I would like glib+GTK by themselves to be a fairly complete,
easy-to-use application development platform that gives you a
full-featured app with professional results. Also the library should
have consistent interfaces throughout (in style and spirit).

I guess popt is actually a bit un-glib-like in that it's sort of a
static-oriented interface, but that can be fixed with a wrapper I
think.

Havoc