keypad Enter key in GtkEntry

GtkEntry emits the activate signal when the standard Enter key is pressed.
But it has no special handling for the keypad Enter key (GDK_KP_Enter), so
the one-line text gets a "/r" inserted into it, which looks like a space.

This seems obviously wrong to me. Both keys have the same label, and should
thus behave the same way at least by default. In Nautilus I made a subclass
of GtkEntry to fix this problem. Should I (or someone else) fix it in GTK
also? The fix consists in its entirety of adding the line "case
GDK_KP_Enter:" to the key_press function.

John Sullivan