Re: PATCH/HEAD: gdk_window_foreign_new (non-gdk-window)

Martin Baulig <martin@home-of-linux.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> when you call gdk_window_foreign_new with the XID of a window whose
> parent is not a gdk window, this will crash.
>
> Here's a patch (against HEAD):

I guess this is encouragement to merge in my Pango branch
as soon as possible - there are various non-pango-related
fixes there that I haven't merged back yet:

Tue Apr 18 14:16:50 2000  Owen Taylor  <otaylor@redhat.com>

[...]

	* gdk/x11/gdkwindow-x11.c (gdk_window_foreign_new): We already assume
	window is on gdk_display - use that instead of segfaulting.

Thanks for the patch,