[HEAD] gdkcc genericization

I don't know why GdkColorContext exists nor do I understand how it works,
but I was able to take gdk/x11/gdkcc-x11.c and convert it to something
that is almost completely generic of gdk backend. The result (albeit one
that produces visually imperfect results) is gdk/linux-fb/gdkcc-fb.c.

The only thing that is 100% required to be specific to the backend is the
equivalent of XQueryColors(). I was wondering if anyone thought fixing
things up to move GdkColorContext into gdk/ and add the necessary backend
abstractions was a good idea - it certainly seems possible.

I just wanted to bring this issue up - I'm not planning on working towards
this now, and things work as they are, but it might make a good small
project if someone is looking for something to do.
-- Elliot
The best way to accelerate a Macintosh is at 9.8 meters per second per second.