introspection and icons

Hi,

I asked Tim on irc if there was any chance there would be icons
included for each widget, so gui builders can be really dynamic about
which widget libraries they load, like GLE is trying to do.

To make it complete, the GUI Builder should be able to find out
which widgets are available and which icon corresponds to which widget.
Tim asked me to write up an API that does this to this list. here goes.

No need to make the API very elaborate I think, so just a function
to get the path where the icons are, and one to get an array of
widget names. With that information, and the fact that all the
icons are in a standard image file format (.png, .xpm?) the
builder can get an icon for each widget:

G_MODULE_EXPORT gchar *gtk_get_widget_icon_path (void);
G_MODULE_EXPORT gchar **gtk_get_widget_list (void);

Martijn