proposal: built-in gtk's support for ability to specify alternativegtkrc files to load using commandline switch

 Hi!

 I think it would be nice if all gtk applications supported (due to builtin
support in gtk_init()) a commandline switch named something like --gtkrc, that
has a parameter - the list of gtkrc files to load. It's easy to implement
(just call gtk_rc_set_default_files() or gtk_rc_add_default_file()), but makes
all gtk apps more flexible.

 To be elaborate, I propose one variant of the syntax for the parameter to
that commandline switch:

 The parameter is comma separated list of gtkrc filenames (not colon since
it's used in pathname on Win32). If the 1st item of the list of filenames is
plain dot ".", then it has the special meaning - the filelist will be added to
the set of gtk rc files to be parsed, rather than replacing it entirely.
Otherwise (if 1st element in the path is not plain dot), the list of default
gtkrc files is replaced with the specified.

 Also, I think ability to read some environmental variable (like GTKRCS) whose
value obeys the same syntax would be a plus IMO (since it allows to request
applications).

 What do you think about this?

 Best regards,
  -Vlad