Re: GSet ?

-> I'd like to see a GSet - that is, a growable set of integers, with
-> something like the following API.

	What kinds of applications would this be used for?

	(There are already the G_POINTER_TO_INT and G_INT_TO_POINTER
macros for use with the existing data structures, but using those doesn't
give you the 'range' functionality)

-> Would a patch to implement something like this be accepted for glib1.3?

	Is the structure generally useful, or useful only to a particular
kind of application?  Seems rather niche, to me...

--Derek