Re: File Dialog

Anders Melchiorsen wrote:

> I seem to recall that the file selectors of req.library and
> reqtools.library on the Amiga were quite efficient to use.
>
> Unfortunately I cannot quite recall *why* I found them so pleasant to
> use

Probably because *everything* on the Amiga is efficient and pleasant to
use...

> Does anyone else remember these file selectors?

I do-- only last week I managed to squeeze them into a conversation
about file selection on gnome-devel-list...

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
Calum Benson               Tel: +353 1 819 9771
Usability Engineer         Fax: +353 1 819 9078