Re: GtkIconList (from GtkExtra package)

-> > 	Could we consider this icon list for inclusion into Gtk+ 1.4?
->
-> See what I said about GtkSheet, someone needs to take care of
-> babysitting the widget: justifying its design and API, fixing stuff
-> that needs fixing, preparing the patch, etc.

	Okay, I will get in touch with the author directly.  I am willing
to write up the design/feature set/etc. documentation and fix formatting
issues if he is not.  (And if it's abandoned, I'll consider adopting it.)

--Derek