GtkIconList (from GtkExtra package)

Hi,
Just a note on gtkiconlist: I have been working on porting gtkextra to
windows.  GtkIconList, GtkIconFilesel, and gtkdirtree all in the gtkextra
package do not use the functions in glib for accessing files, so that
portability is difficult, i have had to rewrite quite a bit for
compatibility. Also in terms of portability, the soloution Adrian uses is
to create a set of xpm's that are associated with different common file
extensions. Not knowing much about Gnome I do not know how icons are
handled there, however in micro$oft icons are asscociated with different
file types so I have been thinking of adding some on the fly ico to xpm
translation.

Hope this is useful

Nicholas