removing draw method patch

Hi,

I have a patch to remove the "draw" method from GtkWidget. The only
newly-written code this involved was:

void
gtk_widget_draw (GtkWidget    *widget,
                 GdkRectangle *area)
{
  g_return_if_fail (widget != NULL);
  g_return_if_fail (GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget));

  if (GTK_WIDGET_DRAWABLE (widget))
    {
      if (area)
        gtk_widget_queue_draw_area (widget,
                                    area->x, area->y,
                                    area->width, area->height);
      else
        gtk_widget_queue_draw (widget);

      gdk_window_process_updates (widget->window, TRUE);
    }
}

The rest of the patch is just deleting all the draw methods from all
the widgets, so I'll save bandwidth.

If no one sees bugs in gtk_widget_draw() there, I'll commit the patch
shortly.

Havoc