Re: Gmodule stuff.

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, Sebastian Wilhelmi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Appended is a patch, that does this and a little more.
>
> As usual I forgot to attach the patch. Sorry. Here we go.

hm, ok that patch looks basically ok to me, besides some odd
line breaking ;)
though i think you btter do:

-+             g_module_set_error ("libtool archive has wrong format");
++             g_module_set_error ("libtool archive has unknown format");

since i consider GModule a pretty unauthoritative source as
far as libtool archive formats are concerned ;)

> Bye,
> Sebastian

---
ciaoTJ