Re: gtk_object_setv()

Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org> writes:

> just found a little problem with this GParam stuff:

> ---
> GRuntime-WARNING **: gobject.c:1153:g_object_set_property(): cannot convert `GtkOrientation' value to property `orientation' value of type `GEnum'
> ---
>
> Any idea what I am doing wrong ?

It looks like the same problem I was having with Boxed, glib is
creating a GValue of type GEnum and then trying to fill that in with a
GtkOrientation, it should be creating a GValue of type
GTK_TYPE_ORIENTATION, which means that it's getting pspec->value_type
wrong.

In gparamspecs.c, add this line to g_param_spec_enum():

   G_PARAM_SPEC (espec)->value_type = enum_type;

and it may work...

Havoc