Bug in gtk_widget_reset_rc_styles

Hi all,

I'm playing with RC Styles and writing an example how to use RC styles.
For to refresh new settings I'm using following algorithm:

1) write new rc file where are the new settings for widget class GtkList
2) gtk_rc_reparse_all();
3) gtk_widget_reset_rc_styles (mainwindow);
4) gtk_widget_hide(mainwindow);
5) gtk_widget_show(mainwindow);

All GtkLists in mainwindow change the colors, but the GktList which is
the member of GtkCombo doesn't change colors. For to change this list I
need to get the pointer to combo and call

gtk_widget_reset_rc_styles (GTK_COMBO(combo)->list);

After this call the style settings for combo->list change.

The entry member of combo changes styles settings well.

I think the gtk_widget_reset_rc_styles (mainwindow) function should
reset ALL styles for ALL children in mainwindow. Am I right?

Regards

Jiri Danes
--
kernel, n.: A part of an operating system that preserves the medieval
            traditions of sorcery and black art.