Determining the amount of characters which can be displayed in a TextWidget...

Hi,

Does anyone know how to obtain the maximum number of characters that a
TextWindow can hold? It would be nice if their was a function which got this
information based on the widget's size but I would be satisfied if there
were functions which returned the size of the Text window and I could
calculate the maximum amount of characters myself. Does anyone know of any
functions which return the size of a widget? Specifically, the TextWidget?

Ryan Thompson