Re: New gtkpaned look.

> > and as owen already pointed out in another mail to andersca, we put
> > the curly brakets after a newline, [...]

	Is the official Gtk+ coding style documented anywhere?

	What would be *really* useful is if somebody could create the
necessary "indent" command string, with all the correct options, to format
the code properly.  This way we could simply run that command before
submitting code.

	Or even better yet, we could make the "indent" command run on any
.c/.h file that gets checked into CVS (as a filter).  That would eliminate
formatting style issues altogether.

--Derek