gtk_curve problem

Hi everyone,

I sent the following question to gtk-list but no one seems to know the answer, so I'm trying here just in case.  BTW what am I meant to do if no one on these mailing lists can help?  Does anyone know how I can contact whoever implemented the gtk_curve widget?

Anyway here goes:
>I wonder if you could help me with a problem I'm having with the gtk_curve widget.

>I want to use a curve to control and edit the animation of a character in an avatar customisation application.  Editing the spline curve and getting points from the >curve using  gtk_curve_get_vector  works fine.  However it is important to be able to save and reload the curves.  To test reloading I have defined an array of gfloats

>gfloat start[]={0.0, 10.0, 50.0, 100.0, 180.0};

>and I would like to set up a spline curve using these points.  I realise that gtk_curve_set_vector sets the curve type to GTK_CURVE_TYPE_FREE so I then set the >curve type to GTK_CURVE_TYPE_SPLINE.

>Here's the code:

>    curveY = gtk_curve_new ();

>    gtk_box_pack_start(GTK_BOX(box1), curveY, TRUE, TRUE, 2);

>    gtk_curve_set_range(GTK_CURVE (curveY), 0.0, 200.0, -180.0, 180.0);

>    gtk_curve_set_vector (GTK_CURVE (curveY), 5, start);

>    gtk_curve_set_curve_type(GTK_CURVE (curveY), GTK_CURVE_TYPE_SPLINE);

>    gtk_widget_show(curveY);

>Unfortunately this doesn't work...

>If I miss out the gtk_curve_set_curve_type then I get five straight lines at the right height for the five values in the array, so I assume the proble is in the conversion >form free to spline curve type.

>Please help!

Thanks in advance,

Alex Daltas