tri-state button

Hello!

I have written a simple tristate button class for personal purposes. Is
this
something the GTK+-community would want? If so, I'll gladly share my
code :)

It inherits from GtkButton and implements something similar to
microsnots tristate-buttons. It is however more general in that it's not
a "checkbox variant".
It manages three states (YES, NO and MAYBE ;-). Each state can have a
user defined
widget associated or it can use the default widgets (labels "YES", "NO"
and "MAYBE").

I have written this for GTK+ 1.2.8, so I would imagine that it needs to
be rewritten
a bit for the devel version.

// Jorgen Sigvardsson