Re: specifying dialog default buttons

In an earlier message, you'd said:

> Changes since the last GtkDialog iteration a long time ago:

>  - Escape key synthesizes a delete_event

I may be mising something, but those two items appear to be implying
that the Escape key would cause "gtk_dialog_run()" to return the same
response as would activating the default key (e.g. with the Enter key).

For a dialog box with "OK" and "Cancel", I think this would be the wrong
behavior - Escape, and asking the window manager to delete the window,
should both make it look as if the "Cancel" button were clicked, and
Enter should make it look as if the "OK" butter were clicked, in such a
dialog box.