glib memory checking

Hi there,

	I was just using the ( excellent ) memory checking code in
glib, and I notice that g_free does a memset (memory, 0, size).
Some time ago I read a tome entitled 'Writing Solid Code' from
Microsoft Press, gags etc, and they suggest setting memory to 0x2e
IIRC, perhaps it halts if you execute it. Either way it seems to
me rather daft to set the memory to what ammounts to a load of NULL
pointers on most architectures, since much buggy code will work
fine eg. a double g_free with this setup.

	Any chance of making it some strange constant instead ?

	Regards,

		Michael.