Re: gtk-hp-patches

On 17 Jul 2000, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Havoc Pennington <hp@redhat.com> writes:
> > It would be good to merge to HEAD soon. The patch fixes a bunch of
> > text widget stuff, among other things. Also George is sort of waiting
> > on it to do some gnome-libs work.
> >

> Owen says I should revise this to "we will merge the branch tomorrow,
> if there are no objections."

i'd like to ask for a few more days off. i haven't had a chance yet to
comment detailedly on either your patch or on owen's main loop stuff
or his theme-programming write up (which is a badly needed thing, and
i really aprechiate that he finally wrote something up now).

unfortunately i'll be busy with my new apartement the next few days,
so i'll only be able to get around to detailed reviews later this week.

> Havoc

---
ciaoTJ