glib and dmalloc

hi,

the dmalloc support in glib seems broken (at least in 1.2.8 which I am
using) and after reading the archieves I can see some patches to make it
works, but also some people wanting to remove the support altogether.

so, will support be added correctly again or removed in future releases? I
for one like the idea of easy dmalloc integration (dmalloc being the best
tool I have used this far for memory debugging).

--
Patrik Sundberg  -  email: ps@raditex.se || ps@radiac.mine.nu
---> telefon: 013-178 567  -  mobiltelefon: 070-760 22 40 <---