two small suggestions about gtk

To: gtk-devel-lists@redhat.com

Hi!

Let me first say thay gtk is really a great library !

Now let me suggest two small improvements:

1) The key usage of the file selection dialog is somewhat strange. When you
are over the name of a directory (in the directories clist) and press
return (enter) , you go to the first directory in the list.
This is different if you first select it (by pressing space). Then you go
into the directory.
I think what the user expects is that by pressing enter you should go always
into the directory.

2) Supose that I load a font by using gdk_font_load , where the font name
has * wildcards. How may I know the name of the font that is actually
loaded ? (This would be useful for debuging)
I suggest incorporating a function like

gchar* gdk_font_get_name (GdkFont font);

Thank you
					Pablo De Napoli
					pdenapo@dm.uba.ar