Re: BeOS!!! =P

Alan,

Since the BeOS port has been on the backburner for a while, Ross Jones
and a few people at BeUnited are trying to advance the port starting
from where James and I left off.  I doubt they have made any significant
progress yet, as they just started.  You can contact Ross at
rossj@dircon.co.uk.  Also, I just put up the latest tar file of where
we left off (fairly outdated now, actually) at http://www.gtk.org/beos/.

Good luck,

-Shawn