Re: GTK+ Future timelines and features, help needed ???

-> > Depending on how far out Gtk 2.0 is, I would love to see this get into
-> > there.
->
-> I think you have about 2 weeks to submit a patch. ;-)

	2 weeks?!  Is this accurate?

	I thought there was still more work/testing to be done with
GObject...?  (A couple of weeks ago you still didn't know if signals were
even going to be part of the GObject or not)

	And what about Pango?  Is it really ready for a .0 (even-numbered,
"stable" release)?

	And I thought the framebuffer port was going to be part of 2.0...?

	I know you guys are on top of things, but this sure does seem
rather ...sudden!  I was hoping to see at least one more developer's
release before a 2.0.

--Derek