Re: Inlining pixbufs

Havoc Pennington <hp@redhat.com> writes:

> > Also, if you feel like playing with GdkPixbuf stuff, could you please
> > implement Tim's idea for the last_unref handler?  We do need that
> > before gdk-pixbuf can go 1.0, and Nautilus needs it.
>
> Hmm, I think this would actually be implemented on GObject now, in GTK
> head.

OK.  I just wonder if it is absolutely indispensable that we have the
same last_unref functionality in the current GdkPixbuf.  I think what
we have right now is enough for the icon cache in Nautilus, but I'm
not sure.  Tim, what do you think?

(I'd prefer not to change the API yet again at this point, but whatever).

  Federico