Re: default widgets misbehaviour

> so what i intend to change with gtk+ 1.3 is:
> a) [...] b) [...] c) [...]

	Cool!

> a) reset the focus widget when dialogs are shown, if the focus widget
>    is can_default and focus_widget != default_widget.
>    alternatively, we can also completely unset the focus widget when
>    hiding dialogs, i don't have a strong opinion on this one, comments
>    are apprechiated

	My $.02: I think it makes the most sense to do it the first way.

> c) making a widget insensitive will instantly remove their has_default state

	Any thoughts on what to do with the focus at this point?  I think
it would be more convenient to have it move one button to the right (i.e.,
as though the user hit TAB, in order to highlight "CLOSE" or "CANCEL")
than to simply unfocus the widget.

--Derek