Re: Framebuffer port of GTK/GDK !!

> I don't mean to start a flamewar here, so I'd just like to register an
> opinion.

	In the hopes of keeping this thread productive, please send any

	If we port GDK to Microwindow's Nano-X API, GDK will still be
under LGPL, and Microwindows will still be under MPL+GPL option, so
there's no point in arguing the benefits of different licenses here.

	The decision is whether or not we want to rely on a third-party
product (namely Microwindows) to have a "framebuffer" version of Gtk+.

--Derek (hoping to stop the flamewar before it begins)